- You may return at your cost unused product in its original condition and original packaging within 30 days of receipt.
- Products that have been altered or modified in any way are not eligible for returns, replacements, or refunds.
- Samples cannot be returned or refunded.
- You are responsible for return shipping costs unless we shipped you the wrong product.
- Product returns must first be authorized by a representative and a Return Authorization (RA) number must be provided.
- Shipments returned less than 10SF or 10 pieces will not be refunded.
To read our complete return policy, click here.
Making a Return? Here's How:
- Email or fax a return form and a representative will provide you with a Return Authorization (RA) number.
- Repack the shipment in its original condition in order to ensure it is intact once received.
- Write on the outside of the shipping box the letters ‘RA#’ followed by the last 4 digits of your RA number.
- Mail the sealed packaged with RA# on the outside of the box to:
The Builder Depot
5920 Shiloh Road East
Alpharetta, GA 30005
How the product was shipped to you is the safest way to send it back–if we shipped it freight it is because they ship best freight and will break if shipped ground. Field tiles must be returned freight on a pallet and ship via motor freight (the term is LTL). Be sure to take a picture of the package as proof if it is damaged by the shipping company and you have to file.
If it is a small moasic shipment of 20SF or 20 pieces, UPS ground will be the most cost effective method. Please be sure to pack the product tightly – carefully wrap it without gaps. TIP: The Clink Test. If you shake the box that the marble is in and you here it “Clink” together then it will not make it to us in one piece. We suggest that you wrap each piece of marble individually using bubble wrap and peanuts to pack. If it arrives damaged we will take a picture; however, we cannot refund you for the damages and you will have to file a claim with UPS.
If it was shipped on a pallet to you it will need to be shipped back on a pallet to us. The wooden pallet/crate supports the product and assures it cannot be thrown. UPS ground boxes are thrown by staff and dropped by the conveyor belt at their sorting depots so shipping back field tiles on a pallet is essential.
Which carrier to use? Without an account a 3rd party is needed these guys offer some of the best rates: http://www.freightquote.com
For any further questions on returns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.