At The Builder Depot we believe in taking a moment out of the day-to-day chaos to focus on the future of the Home Improvement Industry. We want to focus on what makes us special and how that fits into our customers needs and maybe even makes the world a little better at The Builder Depot we want to focus ourselves on lower costs, less waste and more efficiency then take those savings and pass it along to our customers.
It is a strategy that with the correct team works. For the most recent 4 years we have achieved 1,064% growth rate and this is growth in the eight figures. This is not some stuck behind a desk waiting for growth business this is extremely fast growth which for the right candidate provides significant opportunity to share in the success.
At The Builder Depot we have figured out who we are and what our reason for being is, we have found our niche a place where we can thrive. The Builder Depot is willing to push the limits examine the industry and take the business where it gets a little uncomfortable for our competitors.
Our business operates on:
- The long view
- Never give up
- Creating success in others
At The Builder Depot we focus on The highest Quality Products at the Lowest Possible Price we stand for this and with this we stand out. We are always seeking to connect with intelligent and ambitious individuals to help us in our work to transform industry and our business within in it, and to improve upon affordability and simplicity for retailers, homeowners and home improvement professionals to buy marble, wood tile flooring, glass tile, metal mosaics and more.
Warehouse Associate on our Shipping/Receiving Department
- Receive and verify incoming products from truckers
- Move inventory to proper receiving area
- Count, verify and receive inventory into computer system
- Sort and place product in proper rack locations
- Load and unload shipments
- Accurately pull/pack orders for both shipping and will call customer pick-up
- Inventory maintenance including cycle counting
- Utilize shipping software to prepare outbound shipments
- Forward all daily receipts and shipment documents to accounting department
- Perform other general warehouse duties and responsibilities as required.
Job duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Minimum of 2-3 years warehouse experience required.
- Must be able to communicate and work effectively with both internal staff and customers.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, multitasking warehouse environment.
- Must understand our customers needs.
- Ability to interact with customers, office personnel and management.
- Must be able to meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Good understanding of inventory control.
- Must be able to follow oral instructions.
- Strong attention to detail is critical; must be able to pull complex orders accurately.
- Must possess basic computer skills; experience with shipping software a plus, not required.
- Forklift experience is desired
- Must possess a valid Drivers License